Did you just pick up the hottest CRM? Your in-house marketing person is aware that forms need to be tracked if you are running advertising campaigns. Or you are the do it yourself marketing person, and want seamless tracking in analytics?
Our Hubspot Form Tracking is developed to use Hubspot’s API call, such as DOM Event with CF7. Some people would use a thank you URL, other people want no thank you URL. By using a thank you URL, you can use tag manager to trigger a conversion when a visitor lands on a certain URL path.
This method is fine for tracking there is nothing wrong with that.
Seamless tracking gives you the benefit of tracking submissions that are true. Meaning that some form submissions can error due to required fields not being filled out, therefor tracking things like “submit” buttons can add false positives in tracking.
This service can be used to track conversions in Google Adwords & Google Analytics. We Guarantee Our Work, with unlimited revisions to ensure you have a completed tracking set up in your forms.
What Do I Get With This Service?
- Google Tag manager Tag & Trigger Created:
- This will allow tag manager to listen for HubSpot form submissions.
- This will push the conversion data over to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Goal Created
- This will allow Analytics to record the conversion
- This will be used to import into Google Adwords as a conversion
- Import Goal into Adwords
- This will allow Google Analytics & Google Adwords to talk to each other.
There are no reviews yet.